IEM Marine Establishes Local Service Center In Central Gulf Region
Friday, May 12, 2017
Jacksonville, FL, April, 2017 – IEM Marine, the Marine division of IEM, the largest independent full-line manufacturer of electrical distribution equipment and systems in North America, has established a local service center dedicated to the maintenance and support of marine switchboards, alarm systems and automation in the central gulf region.
“This new service offering will allow the workboat industry full access to our comprehensive range of power engineering services and solutions,” said John Shipman, Marine Service Manager at IEM Marine. “Our understanding is that the central gulf region is in great need of a locally sited and responsive team for this vital service, and IEM Marine will be able to deliver just that.”
IEM Marine Power Engineering Services will include:
- 24/7 Support of Marine Switchboards, Generator and Motor Controls
- Marine Switchboard / MCC Servicing, Retrofits and Modifications
- AC and DC Drive Services – including Commissioning, Maintenance & Servicing
- US Coast Guard Testing Support – Switchboards, Distribution Panels and Alarm Systems
- Routine / Preventative Maintenance of Electrical Systems, including Breaker Servicing
- Marine Telecommunications Systems Installations, Modifications, Trouble-shooting and Repairs
- Provision of Electrical Products including Custom Marine Panels, Boards & Shore Power Boxes
- Marine Construction, Installation and Retrofit
All services provided by IEM Marine are compliant with the relevant standards stipulated by organizations including ABS, DNV, Lloyd’s and the US Coast Guard.
About IEM Marine
For over 30 years, IEM Marine has been providing integrated solutions for marine power distribution and control systems. We specialize in complex and innovative applications where custom design and engineering are a requirement. IEM Marine qualified to build products that meet or exceed the standards of all major electrical regulatory bodies and associations for marine applications. Our field service technicians are responsive 24 hours a day and parts support is available directly from our warehouse. We are able to service any manufacturer or name-brand equipment.
About IEM Power Systems
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, IEM Power Systems is a subsidiary of Industrial Electric Mfg. (IEM), North America’s largest independent full-line manufacturer of electrical distribution and power quality equipment. IEM Power Systems designs and builds innovative electrical power systems worldwide. We provide complete turnkey solutions for a wide range of power applications. With facilities in the U.S. and Europe, we are able to serve businesses worldwide with innovative solutions to meet their facility’s needs.