IEM Power Systems has developed the complete UPS system to protect Critical / ‘No-Break Loads’ against electrical disturbances in the event of power failures, voltage transients, or slow voltage fluctuations.
Our simple, robust design allows for low maintenance while guarantees maximum reliability.
Rotabloc is electrically connected to the back-up generator, providing advantages including:
- Being able to locate the engine genset remotely – saving valuable internal space
- No mechanical wear when the generator is engaged – increasing reliability and reducing maintenance
- Being able to safely test or maintain the energy storage unit and the engine generator separately
- The ability to utilize a site’s existing engine generator assets
Rotabloc UPS also employs an electro-magnetic coupling to harvest the stored energy without friction or wear during sustained Utility failures. This patented energy transfer system reduces maintenance and further increases reliability.
No other UPS provides the same simplicity, reliability and efficiency delivered by the Rotabloc system.
The result is a RUPS with the most favorable TCO for your project.
IEM Power Systems is the only UPS manufacturer that will build, integrate and test your system in the factory as standard.
- RBT UPS System
- System Integration
- Rotabloc Integrated DRUPS System
- System Configurations
- Rotabloc vs. Other Technologies
If you have any questions, please contact us for assistance.North America
Phone: +1 512.924.0224
Central & Northern Europe
Phone:+31 6 83 67 26 21
Latin America, Southeast Europe, Asia & Australia
Phone: +34 609 405 827
Middle East & North Africa
Phone: +1 510.333.4553