At IEM, we pride ourselves in setting and raising the bar for innovation in the electrical distribution industry. From advanced engineering and technologies, to our parallel manufacturing process, quality control practices and experienced management, IEM is making a difference and so can you.
Our success depends on cultivating the diversity and skills that our employees bring to our business. We offer challenging projects, collaboration with smart people and an inventive culture. IEM employees appreciate working in an autonomous environment that fosters creativity and individual growth.
We’re looking for talented individuals who consistently go the extra mile for a project, client and colleague, people who are committed to continuous professional growth.
To apply for a career opportunity with IEM, send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position(s) you are applying for in the subject line. Please submit these documents as attachments in Word, Excel or Adobe PDF formats. Do not provide hyperlinks to websites for download. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
EMEA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LOCATED IN THE EU
IEMPS, SA is the global rotary UPS division of the IEM Group. IEM is the largest independent full-line manufacturer of custom electrical distribution and power quality equipment in North America. IEMPS, SA has delivered critical power solutions to meet the ever-changing power requirements of growth industries for over 25 years. This growth position offers an exciting opportunity within an innovative, employee-oriented company.
As Business Development Manager for EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Relationship Management – Establish and maintain IEMPS relationships with key sales and service partners within EMEA region in addition to key customers. Act as interface between key customers and engineering, production and field service teams.
- Sales - Develop and implement sales strategies and supporting tactics including partner channel management. Pro-actively assess customer's business needs; apply technical knowledge and expertise to identify the best solutions and alternatives to meet said needs.
- Research, Planning and Forecasting - Develop timely and accurate forecasts, continuously monitor performance and recommend adjustments to forecasts as necessary. Analyze market statistics, trends and customer and competitor actions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, plus a minimum 5 years’ professional work experience including selling products with experience preferable in the critical power infrastructure, uninterruptible power supply (rotary) and power quality industry, or equivalent.
- Being flexible and exhibiting, an outgoing/service-oriented and positive personality is a must.
- Excellent English language skills with additional languages an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint are also required.
- Proven business development success is a must.